Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Gifts 2013

Hello!

I wanted to pop in and give you a picture of the Christmas gifts I am giving to my grown nieces and nephews.  They have come to expect candy in some form from me each year. 

This is a print out from WorldLabel.com by Lia Griffith.   You can download the file and then some of them you even can fill out what you want to put on them, for instance if you made jam or whatever, you could fill that in describing what was in the jar.   I used a 2" circle punch to cut them out and they fit perfectly on the pint mason jars.

I just filled with candy and tied a bow and tag (Stampin' Up stamp, punch & ribbon).  There were a lot to make so this was very time efficient.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!