Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pretty and Pink

Hello,
I wanted to try my hand at the embossing paste again.  I just love working with embossing paste there is so much you can do.  I mixed the paste with some Tim Holtz distress ink (Festive Berries) I wanted to get a soft pink color and it worked great. I used the Clustered Leaves stencil from SSS.




The  'Love'  is from  Winnie and Walter, it is their newest release.  I  die cut  vellum with the Clustered Leaves die cut and die cut the hearts with the Large and Small Doily craft dies from SSS. I also colored the vellum with a Tim Holz distress marker in Crushed Olive. I added some sequins and rounded the corners.

I really like the way this turned out and I am going to play some more with embossing paste.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!