Monday, March 17, 2014

Online Card Class Day 7 Clean & Simple

Hi there, today's lesson was Creative Coloring.  All the cards today were great examples of a CAS card.  I really liked Kristina Werner's card and will probably try it next. But what really caught my eye was the water color by Jennifer Rzasa.  Jennifer drew a feather freehand and water colored it.  It was such a simple and elegant card, I knew I had to try it. 
I drew this freehand, I hope you can tell they are rosebuds! LOL I colored with Derwent Intense water color pencils.   I just stamped the sentiment and added a few enamel dots (I couldn't resist).  All in all I think it turned out pretty well.  I used light colors as the base and outlined in darker colors to define them.  I did round the corners a 1/4".

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like.

Supplies:
Derwent colors: Olive Green, Grass Green, Rose Pink, Poppy Red
Stamp: Hero Arts

4 comments:

  1. OMG This is so lovely I really like your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I wish I was good at art :-( So soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, great card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely! I just got some inktense pencils, I'm really not good with them yet, but I love the colors. they make it look so easy on utube videos. lol I love your card. nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!