Sunday, March 30, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge-Spring-y

Hi,
Second post of the day! I have a busy schedule for the upcoming weeks, so I thought I would do this Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge now, when I have the time.




 The challenge was to create something that reminds you of Spring using bright colors, flowers, sunshine etc.  I made this:





I created a circle card from Sizzix circle framelits and also created the border from patterned paper.  I colored the image with copics and added some pearls, gems and some wooden flowers (I colored them) that I received in this month's Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit.  It makes me think of Spring!  I really can't wait for Spring, it is March 30th and it snowed last nite! It has been the longest winter ever!  BUT warm temps are predicted, let's hope it is true!

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-march-2014/

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Artsy-Image, Winnie & Walter-sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the flower image and all the fun embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!