Sunday, May 11, 2014

Online Card Classes Watercolor-Days 5 & 6 Watercoloring Stamped Images

Hello,
Days 5 and 6 of the Online Card Classes in watercolor feature watercoloring stamped images.  Jennifer Rzasa  created a card by watercoloring an image using  Derwent Intense watercolor pencils.  Soooo I decided to try this card.  Here is my version.
I applied watercolor pencil to the background for the sky and the grass.  I used two shades for both sky and grass one light, one darker and blended them with a watercolor brush.  I used a Hero Arts background  stamp in a similar ink shade as the sky and stamped it to the background.    I colored the trees in the same manner and die cut and mounted them on foam squares.  The tree stamp is Memory Box Trendy Trees.

I am learning so many great techniques from these classes and enjoying them so much.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!