Friday, July 11, 2014

CASE Study # 199

Hi,
This post is an entry into Case Study #199, following this inspiration photo:
I made this:
I die cut the circles with  Sizzix circle dies and the really small one was punched on the card front.   I then stenciled the background on the card front, distressed the circles, stamped the greetings, and popped then back in, and put it all on a card base.   I added a few enamel dots to accent.  This was pretty easy to make and I like the way it turned out.

CASE Study #199

Thanks for coming by. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your fun festive look! Thanks so much for joining us for the latest CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Janet! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet! This is so fun! I love how you tied everything together with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!