Thursday, July 3, 2014

Case Study Challenge #198

Hi,
Decided to create something for the Case Study Challenge #198.  Their guest this week is -Shari Carroll- one of my very favorite designers, I pretty much love everything she creates.  The inspiration this week was:
This is what I made:
I stenciled the background on kraft card stock with distress ink.  The flags were strung on a line I made with We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile. The sentiment was embossed on vellum and is from a SSS stamp set Watts Up .  I used a Versamark embossing pen to go around the edges of the sentiment to highlight.

Thanks for coming by, have a great day!

Case Study Challenge #198


3 comments:

  1. What a great card, love how you were inspired. Awesome stenciling and sweet embellies!

    Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! love that chevron background and your darling banner. Thanks for playing along this week with our latest CASE Study challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE! I love your take on Shari's inspiration! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!