Sunday, July 20, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #200

Hi,
CASE Study Challenge #200 inspiration for this week is:

This is how I interpreted the inspiration:

I just recently purchased this Penny Black stamp set with the adorable baby images on it and have been itching to use it!  I stamped and pieced the baby in the moon on the circle, colored  and added glossy accents to the heart.   I used sequins to represent the stars.  The congrats die cut is from Papertrey Ink and I used a SSS A2 Curved Edge die on the side and accented with some patterned paper.

Case Study Challenge #200

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love that darling little baby stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooo sweet! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!