Friday, July 25, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #201

Hello,
This weeks CASE challenge is inspired by this photo:
This is just a gorgeous card!  I was inspired by the cut outs and then how the sentiment was continued in the background!  Shari Carroll always has fresh and new ideas!

I made a card with cut outs from a Paper Smooches die:
I don't have a lot of large sentiment stamps so I knew I had to go in another direction.  I die cut the numbers on yellow cardstock and put patterned paper behind some of the numbers and stamped some on the card base. The cut piece was applied to a white card base. The sentiment was printed on my laptop.    Then I  punched out some flags, added a button and strung them all on twine and wrapped it around the card.    I was done! :)

Case Study Challenge #201

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we have to remember that birthday's are only a number. Gets harder as we get older:)
    Your card is super fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!