Thursday, July 31, 2014

CASE Study Challenge # 202

Hi,
This week's CASE Study challenge is inspired by Shari Carroll, one of my favorite designers.  This is Shari's card:

Isn't it pretty?  I love the colors. 

I have to say I struggled with this challenge for some reason.  I think I didn't want my card to look exactly like Shari's, that wasn't creative to me, and that is what I kept making. :) This is what I came up with:

I stamped a background stamp on kraft cardstock using charcoal ink.  The flower die is from Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.  I added enamel dots to the flower that I had colored with copics.

I think it looks enough like it but not an exact copy.  :)

CASE Study Challenge #202

Supplies used:
Simon Says Stamp Tall Flowers Die
Avery Elle Oh Happy Day Stamp Set
Hero Arts Stripes Background Stamp

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet blooms!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are so sweet and pretty!
    Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!