Saturday, August 9, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #1

Hi,
CASE Study is have their 4th  Anniversary celebration all month long!  They have a blog hop going on right now. Here are the details:

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #1

This is Joni's artwork:



During the blog hop many of the past designers and muses feature what inspired them, in turn any artwork they do, you can choose to inspire you!  I was inspired my Joni Nina Andaya, she created a watercolor that was just stunning, and freehand too!  I decided to do a watercolor, but I didn't want to chance doing it freehand!  This is what I created:

I white embossed the image on watercolor paper and water colored it with distress ink using an aqua brush.  It took a little time because you need to wait for drying, but I think it was worth it!   The sentiment was also embossed in black.  Sometimes it is difficult to stamp on watercolor paper and get a good image, so I just opt for embossing, to save heartache. :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Winnie & Walter 
Die:  SSS Frames
WRMK Corner Chomper
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Markers

Glad you could stop by.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous~ The effect of the watercoloring is just stunning...it's so delicate and beautiful! Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossing is so neat and colorings... i love your card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That watercoloing is truly stunning. I Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!