Thursday, August 21, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #3

Hello again,
Second post for the day is an entry into CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #3.  The month long blog hop continues, information is here CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #3.



Blog hop this week is all about inspiration.  Along the blog hop I saw this card:
by Barbara Anders at Paper Pursuits.  Isn't it fantastic!  I love Halloween and Christmas cards so if I see one to CASE, I can't resist.  ;)  This is what I made:
I just layered some papers from Bazzil, die cut a pumpkin  and leaves from Sprinkles vellum, added a few enamel dots and the cut outs are also from the Bazzil patterned paper. I didn't do any stamping on this card. :)

Supplies used:
Die: Paper Smooches Halloween Icons

Thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

  1. Your card has me in the mood for fall!! Thanks for playing along with CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card nice colors. Thank you for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!