Friday, August 29, 2014

Case Study 4th Anniversary Week #4

Hi,
This post is an entry into the Case Study 4th Anniversary Week #4 challenge.  They are having a blog hop and the challenge is to pick a designer along the hop that inspires you.  This info is here:Case Study 4th Anniversary 4th Week.


I chose a card by Danielle Flanders.  She  embossed on kraft cardstock and I just  love the look she created.
Actually she did two cards :)  The colored embossing on the kraft cardstock just drew me in.  This is what I decided to do:

I embossed the cross stitch in the corners with white. The sentiment is embossed in coral, I know it looks red here but it is coral. :)  I then outlined the sentiment with an green apple color embossing powder using a dotted stamp.  I do like the way it turned out. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Needle Fun, Winnie & Walter The Big, Bold and Happy

Have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the coloured embossing on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cross stitched borders are so decorative. Great sentiment only card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! Thanks for choosing my cards, I'm happy that they could inspire you! Have a great day,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for joining case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love your take on the inspiration! SOOO pretty! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!