Saturday, September 20, 2014

Case Study Challenge #209

This weeks Case Study #209 Challenge  inspiration is from Debby Hughes.  How I love her creations! 

Beautiful, huh?  I never got in on the feather trend in card making so I have no stamps or anything feather related :/.   This is what I made:

I used a stencil and texture paste to create the bird cage.  I was going to add a stenciled bird but I changed my mind and went in another direction. The stenciled bird looked a little too big.   I die cut birds on patterned paper and added them to the cage.  The sentiment is embossed on vellum.  I added some some sequins because it looked a little bare and I can't help myself with embellishments. :) 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you like the card.

Supplies:
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders
Die: Memory Box



2 comments:

  1. So cute birds! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!