Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #90 Critters Galore

Lawnscaping Challenge #90 is Critters Galore.  Your project should include critters, don't you love it!

Here is my card:
I love this stamp set -Monster Mash- from Lawn Fawn.  The monsters are so darn cute.  I die cut a frame, stamped and colored the monsters and mounted them on foam dots inside the frame.  I also added a googly eye to one of the monsters, any opportunity to use a googly eye I take it!!  I then added a few enamel dots and called it done!

See ya later!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Monster Mash, Trick or Treat and Riley's ABC's
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Film Strip
Dots: Doodlebug Sprinkles Fall Assortment

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just love those monsters! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new monster mash set!! such a fun card :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!