Thursday, November 6, 2014

OCC Holiday Card Workshop Day 3 Part II

I knew that I would not be happy with myself until I attempted to make Dawn's watercolor wreath from Day 3 of class.  The wreath was just beautiful and had to try to replicate it.  This is what I made:

This was my second attempt, the first time I think my brush was too wet and it pulled too much color from the wreath.  I don't think I got the knots in the wood quite right, but that is something to work on.  I did change the sentiment, I gold embossed a die cut Merry Christmas and applied it to the wreath with a glue pen.  All in all I like how it came out.  I will keep practicing though, I want to give a few of these as Christmas cards.

See ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!