Friday, November 7, 2014

OCC Holiday Card Workshop-Day 5

Today's class focused on tags.  I don't make a lot of tags, but the tags made by the instructors today were great.  They were not complicated and the instructions were clear.  I decided to make a tag inspired by Yana Smakula.  Yana demonstrated several different ways to create a tag. I decided to make a shaker tag and then put it on a card similar to what she made. 

I embossed the snowflakes and sentiment on dark blue card stock.  Dark blue and white is a favorite color combo for me at Christmas.  The tag die is from Avery Elle and the snowflake die is from Paper Smooches.  I stamped a little greeting on the tag also, because it looked a little too white. :)  In hindsight I should have put more sequins in the shaker tag, it was so small I thought it would be too crowded, but I should have used more. :/

Class officially ends next week, but this is the last lesson.  I will miss this class, I enjoyed it very much.

See ya later...

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!