Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Online Card Class-Mask-erade Day 1 Part Two

Hi,
Second post today for Online Card Class Mask-erade.  I wanted to try Laura Bassen's technique, because it looked so interesting.  Laura actually made her masks, one from acetate and one from card stock.  I tried her technique using card stock.

Cutting the card stock into a wave shape creates the mask.  Inking between the two pieces of paper creates the wave shape.  Laura made this look very easy :).  This is my first attempt, but I am going to keep trying so I  can get better.  Not sure about my color choices either, lol.  I did add some enamel dots, because it didn't pop enough for me.  The sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen Wish Big.

Until next time......

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this! Looks very difficult but then laura has great ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color choices, and the enamel dots adds to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your turned out, the enamel dots add a nice touch. I sometimes forget them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!