Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 6 Two Oh One Five

I was supposed to post this yesterday but forgot :(.  I decided to enter another card into Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop.


This the card I created yesterday.



This is Penny Black's A Day in Paris. I love this stamp set and really don't use it enough.    I stamped with StazOn, and watercolored with Sakura Koi watercolors.  I used Altenew's Sketchy Cities America stamp set for the sentiment. After it had dried I masked off the images and then dipped a brush in watercolor and tapped the brush to get some droplets on the card front, I think it sorta looks like sky. :)  I added enamel dots to give it a little more color. This took very little time to make, the drying time took the longest. 

Also entering this card into Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Color Challenge. at The Daily Marker .


I hope you like.:)

Thanks for coming by and I'll be back soon......





3 comments:

  1. I like the sweet simplicity of this card but I think though it is simple you did a lot to add interest with your details like the paint splatters and the enamel dots - good for you!! Turned out really delightful!! Hey I am hosting a giveaway at my blog of 5 different SU! stamp sets - if you are interested I would love for you to come by!! daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a darling image. Great job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful image beautifully coloured, I love this card, the simplicity is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!