Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7th Two Oh One Five

I created a card to enter into the CAS(E) this Sketch 126 using this sketch.





I think this sketch is so pretty.  Here is my card.

I watercolored a piece of watercolor paper and once it dried I used it to die cut the flowers with Tim Holtz's Tattered Flowers.  I distressed the edges of the flowers with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I added some Pretty Pink Posh Razzle Dazzle seed beads.  Have you ever worked with seed beads?  They seriously have a mind of their own, bouncing and jumping all over the place. :)  I finally corralled enough to use for the center of the flowers.   I used a block stamp with a burlap pattern to create the card front.  The Hello die is from Simon Says Stamp, I die cut it three times and glued them on top of one another and used glossy accents to give it a little oomph.  I mounted the flowers on foam dots. 


Gonna enter this in Kathy Racoosin's at The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge.  This is my 4th entry, my goal was 5, so I just might do a few more. :)


Thanks for visiting, be back soon.....

2 comments:

  1. I really like the yummy texture and awesome dimension this card has AND I love the way it so totally fits the sketch!! Very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added glossy accents to the word diecut! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!