Friday, October 9, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Oct. 4-10

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge is Anything Goes this week.


The idea for this card came to me in a dream.  This isn't the first time I've dreamed about a card design. :)

I heat embossed the image and sentiment with gold embossing powder and then colored with pencils.    I die cut the kraft cardstock panel and then mounted it on fun foam to give it dimension and attached it to the card front.  This did turn out a  lot like my dream, and I enjoyed making it :)

Thanks for coming by and have a great day........

Supplies Stamps: Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds and Lovely Thoughts, Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, Faber Castell colored pencils, SSS postage stamp dies.




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just got this stamp. Love the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful project!! :)
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
    Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!