Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paper Smooches November 2015 Blog Challenge

Paper Smooches November 2015 Challenge is GOLD.  





I just recently have started to really like gold on my cards, so I went for it.

I heat embossed the frame with gold, also the sentiment and stars.  Seriously this was an easy card to do, I think it took less than 1/2 hour. The gold looks fantastic on the blue card stock.  I did some minor surgery for the frame. It is MFT's Wonky Peekaboo Window, but I cut it so it was a frame, and not a window. ;)

Thanks for coming by and have a great day!

Supplies Used: Paper Smooches Holy Holiday (sentiment) and Swanky Snowdudes (snowflake) stamp sets, MFT Wondky Peekaboo Window,  Ranger Gold embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!