Friday, April 15, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #168

The CAS(E) this Sketch  challenge for this week features this sketch.

As soon as I saw the sketch I pretty much knew what I was going to make, it changed a bit but I ended up making this card. 

I die cut the card front and then blended  distress inks on the front.  I wrapped twine around the card front and then hooked the umbrella over it.  I used foam dots to attach the umbrella.  There is no stamping on this card, all die cuts!

Thanks for coming by......

Supplies Used: Dies: Simon Says Stamp Postage Stamp dies and Spring Showers dies.  Sentiment: Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk Stickers, Ranger Distress Inks

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the sketch! I love that polka dot umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the twine to represent the rectangle! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!