Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #127

Lawnscaping Challenge #127   is Beautiful Florals.

 One of my favorite cards designs are flowers, this is what I made.

I stamped the sunflower images in Versamark on water color paper and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I watercolored the images and the background.  I made some additional sunflower images but used white embossing powder, and then watercolored.  I cut them out and used foam squares to attach to the card front.  The sentiment is heat embossed with silver embossing powder on vellum and attached to the card front.  This card is a little smaller than usual, 4 x 5 1/4, because I wanted the images to extend over the card front, but be able to fit into an envelope. 

Thanks for stopping by....

Supplies used: Stamp Sets: Lawn Fawn's Our Friendship Grows and Happy Harvest.  Watercolors: Sakura Koi. Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!