Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Paper Smooches April Challenge

The Paper Smooches April 2016 Challenge is a Black/White with a Pop of Color Challenge.



















I have always liked images that are black and white with just a bit of color.  Sooo of course, I was pretty interested in this challenge and created this card.



I used a stencil and tinted embossing paste to create the background on the card front. I stamped and then cut out the images.  I used foam squares to pop up the vase and then applied Wink of Stella and Ranger's Glossy Accents.  (I think you can see it a bit there  :) irl it looks pretty good. )  I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and then mounted it on foam squares. 

Be back soon......

Supplies Used: Stencil-Heidi Swapp, Stamps: Paper Smooches Crystal Clear, Lovely Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!