Wednesday, August 9, 2017

OCC-Rainbow Maker-Day 3

Today the lesson demonstrated rainbow die cutting.  A lot of good information happened today! I liked all of the demonstrations, but the technique by Nicole S. really caught my eye. :)

I colored my rainbow stripes with copics. I made so many I probably have enough for another card, but ran out of time to make it today. The only trouble I had with this card was I used Stick It, like Nicole, to adhere the strips together and it didn't work as well as I would have liked, I ended up using several pieces of 1" Scor-Tape and that worked well.  I used an embossing folder for the background. I cut the stars and the word die from Paper Smooches out of the rainbow paper I made.

I really enjoyed making this card, it was actually kind of relaxing.  I could have used colored card stock but I wanted this look, it seemed more colorful to me.

See you later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!