Saturday, August 12, 2017

OCC Rainbow Maker-Day 6

I didn't have a lot of the supplies that were used in class today, so  I decided to go with an emboss resist card today, I had this in the works and set it aside and finished it up today.


This stamp is from Lil' Inkers, it is a fantastic stamp with a lot of different accessories.  I can see this  stamped in different colored inks and some areas colored with pencils or makers. After I stamped this with Versamark, I heat embossed in white and then blended with Distress Oxide Inks in rainbow order.   The Oxides blend beautifully, my favorite for blending for sure. To finish the card  I added a few enamel dots.

This was the last class today, I enjoyed this class and I learned many different techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!