Thursday, August 10, 2017

OCC Rainbow Maker-Day 4

Hi!  Today's lesson was rainbow water coloring.  Since water coloring is my favorite color medium I was eager for today's class, and it didn't disappoint.  Lots of great projects today.

The card I made was inspired by an example for Kristina W., she created a bright vibrant card.




I really like how this came out, the colors photograph differently, they are much brighter in IRL.   I used Winsor & Newton water colors on a piece of Strathmore Cold Pressed water color paper.  The light bulb is from a SSS stamp set, as is the sentiment.  I white heat embossed the bulb on vellum,fussy cut and then applied it to the card front with Ranger Multi Matte Medium, (mouthful, huh? ) lol! I also added clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh, these are one of my favorite embellishment. The sentiment is white heat embossed on black card stock.

My niece just left for graduate school in New York, and I want to make lots of encouraging and happy cards to send her, since this is the first time she has been this far from home. :)  I will be sending her this card.

See you soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!