Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Easter Cards

I wanted to share a few cards I made for Easter.  I have more to make and will share those when I finish them.


This is a Penny Black stamp, I water colored it with Daniel Smith water colors.  I think I said before that I have the dot sheet that has multiple paint dabs, which really last a long time.  You can mix the colors to get the right shade that you want.  The border die is also from Penn Black.  Isn't this just the cutest?  lol


This is a Magic Slider die from Lawn Fawn. This die has a lot of steps, but once you do it, it comes pretty easy the next time.  Lawn Fawn has a YouTube video on how to use this die, which was very helpful.   I used Copic markers to color this Gerda Steiner stamp. I stamped and colored a few Easter eggs and adhered them to the card front.   I really liked the way this turned out. :)


This stamp is from Stamping Bella, sooooo cute.  I colored it with Copic markers.  Stamping Bella gives you a color map when you purchase the stamp, so half of your job is done!  I stamped the eggs from the set randomly around the bunnies, these are also colored with Copics.  The frame is from Mama Elephant.  The sentiment is adhered with foam tape. 

Well, off to make more cards, thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!