Friday, June 29, 2018

The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge Day 29

Hi,
Today I water colored a stamp from Impression Obsession.  This stamp is hilarious!  It has a lot of humorous sentiments and it is darn cute.   I bought it last year but still don't feel like I have used it enough, I like is so much. Also this is a great stamp for masculine cards.


This is a blue footed booby, lol!  I stamped and water colored the image, and I drew in the road and the sign.  The sentiment is from the stamp set.  I used Sakura Koi watercolors, the travel kit.  I take this kit with me on car trips, it also includes a water brush and a palette.  It is super easy to use. 

The challenge is over soon and I have had a great time coloring everyday.  This is the first year that I have colored something pretty much every day.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!