Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Reveal Wheel Halloween Card

I made a lot of Halloween cards to send to friends and family this year and I wanted to share the card I made for one of my grandsons.  He is getting older now, but he still likes interactive cards and I wanted to make a Reveal Wheel Card, the die is from Lawn Fawn. Lawn Fawn has a tutorial on how to make a Reveal Wheel card, check it out if you would like to make one.


I really liked the way this came out.  All of the images are also from Lawn Fawn, I mixed a couple of stamp sets to make this card, Pick of the Patch and Monster Mash.  All the images are copic colored.  I did get a text saying how much he liked this card! 

Thanks for coming by and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!