Wednesday, November 14, 2018

OCC Clean and Simple Holiday-Day 3

Today's lesson was on coloring.  Many different techniques were taught today.  I chose to do a watercolor background card.

This is on Tim Holtz watercolor paper, using Distress Inks as watercolors.  I saturated the paper with water using a wide brush.  I then mixed Distress Inks Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough and Twisted Citron with water and dropped onto the paper. When it was dry, I splattered the background with white and red acrylic paint mixed with water.  The stamp and die set for the wreath is from Spellbinder's, which I embossed with gold embossing powder.  I colored the bulbs with copics and then used glossy accents to add some shine. I added a few gold sequins and some green tinted clear drops (I don't know what they are actually called, I have had them for ages) lol 

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow....

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!