Wednesday, April 10, 2019

OCC-Stamp Happy Day 3

Hi, today's class lesson was background stamps.   Today, I  created a card inspired by Jennifer McGuire's lesson.  She created beautiful backgrounds and then made them into 'floating window cards'.  I loved this idea so I made one.


This is Hero Arts Florentine Pattern block background stamp.  I stamped light blue cardstock using SSS Steel Blue ink.  This, to me, was a different way of using background stamps.   I think it is a beautiful effect.  I am going to make more cards using this technique and try to improve my skill. I loved all the cards today and want to try all the techniques demonstrated.

See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that is a really cool background stamp - elegant color selection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!