Thursday, August 29, 2019

Freshly Made Sketch # 400

To celebrate their 400th sketch post, Freshly Made Sketches is holding a celebration!  If you want to participate, head on over to their website, just follow the link above.  This is what I made:


I used a Postage Stamp die cut and the SSS stamp set Look for the Rainbows.  I gold embossed the leaves, stem and flower, then colored with copics.  I white embossed the sentiment on black.  Both the sentiment and the flower are adhered with foam adhesives.  I added a few sequins to complete the card.

This is a copy of the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #400:




Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us for our 400th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The gold with the pretty coloring is such a standout. So glad you joined us for our 400th sketch celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty coloring and I always love postal edges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!