Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #112

The Lawnscaping Challenge is all about embossing.  This link will take you to the details http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/08/lawnscaping-challenge-embossing.html

I do love to emboss, in any form.  This is the card I created.

I dry embossed the card front using a Sizzix embossing folder.  I colored some of the dots randomly on the card front.  The stamp set is Lawn Fawn's Friendship Grows.   I heat embossed the sunflower and leaf images, then colored them with copics.  I  put glossy accents in the center of the flowers, but it doesn't show up well in this photograph.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Happy Everything (I use this constantly!)  I tied twine around the card front and used fun foam to attach it to the card base.

Thanks for coming by, I'll be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!