Sunday, February 7, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

The challenge for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Have A Heart.  I think I have mentioned before how much I love Valentine's Day! lol So I make a lot of cards for this holiday!  Here is one I made for my grandson, who is only 3 months old (I know, I know but it is what I do). :)

The image is from Purple Onion and is colored with Copics.  The sentiment is Lawn Fawn's Claire's ABC's, this is when the MISTI comes in handy! Laying out alphabets on an acrylic block took a long time!  I put some sequins and hearts on the card front, then die cut an oval frame and put it over the image.

He really is the sweetest baby! :)

See you soon.

Supplies Used: Stamps: Purple Onion Hearts on a String, LF Claire's ABC's.  Dies: SSS Oval Stitched dies


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colorful CAS design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Have a Heart” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!