Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #131

I am entering this into Lawnscaping Challenge #131  which is Off Kilter.  I think I am getting this entry in pretty much right under the wire.

I die cut papers from a Sizzix die and adhered them to black cardstock all askew (I love that word) lol.

I used one of the monster images from Lawn Fawn's Monster Mash.  I colored the image with copics, used glossy accents to cover it and added a googly eye.  I love the sentiment which is also from the same stamp set, it is heat embossed in white.  This is going to my grandson, because he is neat! 




Thanks and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. aw! that monster is SO cute! i love the big googly eye! it's so adorable!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!