Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Lawn Fawn Pop Up Die

I wanted to post some cards I made with Lawn Fawn's Toaster pop up die.  I wanted to see if it would work with other stamp sets.  I thought it was such a cute die set, and couldn't wait to use it.  I made a couple of cards and plan to make more.

They are both birthday cards but with different messages.



I used Avery Elle stamp sets, That Bites and Shine Brite for the images.  The images are copic colored. The waves are made with Simon Says Stamp Border Waves.  I blended the background using Distress Oxide Inks-Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Twisted Citron. I added some sparkle to the waves, but it really doesn't show up in the photograph. I used foam tape to mount the waves to the front to allow for the sliding mechanism to slide freely and the fish are also popped up on some foam squares.  This die is really easy to use and I had no issues.

Here is the next:


Now this is the first card I made with the pop up die and I did make some mistakes on it.  Hopefully they don't show. lol These images are from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Farm Animals, the set is older but I just love it and use it a lot. I did use glossy accents on the balloon and the goats nose, but it doesn't show up.  Some sparkle was added too, but it doesn't show either. )-:  These images are also copic colored and the background is blended with the same Distress Oxides as my other card.    I used the same mounting process as I did for my other card, too.

I liked the way these turned out and will probably make more soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!