Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Its Cold Again....

So this cold weather gives me a lot of time to craft because I don't really want to go outside so I create! I just got this stamp set from Papertrey Ink, I love the candles.  I can think of so many ways to use this in the coming months.

and since everything was out I decided to make this.
I think that I saw Kristina Werner  coloring vellum pieces and I like the look so I had to try it.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Monster Ink.  I just colored the vellum strips with markers, then I folded the strips over the twine and glued with glue pen. The glue dried clear so you can't see the adhesive.   I stamped the background with different border stamps in colors to compliment the vellum strips.  The letters are Kelly Purkey stickers and a little wooden heart colored with a red Wink of Stella pen. 

Thanks for coming by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!