Sunday, October 5, 2014

OCC Copic Markers for Cardmakers-Day 10

Day 10's lesson focused on adding finishing touches to your project.  I have to say that I felt a lot more confident coloring this image and not so tense.  Ha!  I chose to do a stamp from Art Impressions,  I love their character stamps.


For my finishing touches to this image after coloring, I added the dots on the penguins scarves with a white gel pen.  I went around the penguins with a copic multi liner to define their bodies a little more.  I added white gel pen to the bulbs to highlight, and then added clear Wink of Stella to the bulbs and the star.   That was it.  I like the way it turned out.  I am so glad I took this class.  I know there is a lot of practice ahead but I like what I can do so far.  There are only a few classes left, but it has been very worthwhile.  

I actually did this yesterday, but it was so stormy here I couldn't get very good light for the photo, BUT sunshine today!!

Thanks for coming by. 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!