Monday, October 20, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Oct 19-25

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for this week is Anything Goes.


I have been so super busy this week, I was out of town last weekend  and when I got back I needed to finish preparing for my granddaughters 1st birthday.   I made paper tassels to string on the tables, now if you have made these you know they aren't hard but,  boy they can take some time to make. Making a lot of the other decorations plus her birthday cake. My daughter wanted a pumpkin shaped cake to go along with her "Fairytale" theme (Cinderella's coach).  ALSO I made a costume to wear since I am her "Fairy Grandmother" for the party. :)

I will show some pics of everything after the party.  I did make the following card for this challenge.

I  didn't use any stamps for this card.  I stenciled some dots on the card base and used Paper Smooches Thanks die and also PS Balloon dies.  I tied some twine to the 'thanks' and added balloons.  I wanted it to look like the balloons were making the 'thanks' float. 

Hope you like and hope to be back soon.


1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =) LOVE the Kraft and your SWEET Balloon Design!! SO FUN!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!