Friday, October 10, 2014

October 10th

I made this card to enter into the Lawnscaping Patterned Paper Challenge  and the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #96.

I tend to hoard patterned paper and when I use it on a card I feel like I have to go buy more. :) Honestly I do have an obsession about it. 

The sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch #96 is the following:

This is the card I made:
I made this with mostly Lawn Fawn products, the patterned paper, stitched leaf dies, and some of the sequins are Lawn Fawn.  The greeting is from Simon Says Stamp Autumn Blessings for their Stamptember event.  Lots of great stuff this month at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by.

 


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I really like how you used the patterned paper along the edge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful card! i LOVE those leaves falling on the card!! so lovely!! and the colors of all the patterned papers work together so well!! you have a great eye for combining the patterns!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!