Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Oct 5-11

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge is Anything Goes  for this week.


I didn't think I would be done with this card to post it today, but I did!  This is my card for the challenge.

I created the pine tree with the pine branch stamp in the Paper Smooches Holly Jolly stamp set, in two different colors.  I drew the tree trunk because I really couldn't find a stamp I liked for it.  The owl is from PS Chubby Chums, he is colored with copics and mounted on some foam squares.   The sentiment is with the PS Alpha Dot set.

 I kept asking my husband, "Does it look like a pine tree?"  He kept saying yes, so I hope you think so too.  I do like the way this turned out, because I really wasn't sure at first. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! It definitely looks like a pine tree:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a pine tree... I love your creative design :0) The owl is perfectly perched and fab sentiment too.
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!