Thursday, June 4, 2015

Challenges- June 4th, Two Oh One Five

First challenge I wanted to create for this week was the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge, for May 31-June 3.  














I love the look of colored pencils on kraft cardstock so I decided to create one for this challenge.



The image is from Paper Smooches Perky Plants stamp set.  I colored the images with Faber Castell  pencils.  I did put some glossy accents on the heart and the butterfly, I think it kinda shows up a bit on the heart. :) I mounted it on a piece of patterned paper and then on a kraft cardstock base.  This stamp set always makes me smile, the images are so cute.  I also used Simon Says Stamps Stitched Borders die and the little Circles die is from a SSS Monthly Card Kit.

Kathy Racoosin from  The Daily Marker is having a 30 Day Color Challenge.  This is actually her 2nd one, this year. 

Click the link above to learn all about the challenge.  I didn't participate last time, so I am going to try to link up as much as I can this time.  Kathy is an amazing colorist and her videos how-to's are awesome.

That's all for now, thanks for coming by and I will see you soon.




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Sure to brighten anyone's day! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on the Paper Smooches Facebook page--- Congrats on being a FB Featured Fan!

    What a fun card--- I love that cheery flower;) FAB design!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!