Monday, June 22, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge -Week 3

Paper Smooches Challenge is Anything Goes this week.


I have been so busy the past week or so.  My daughter's mother-in-law asked if I would make her 25 birthday cards for her ladies club, featuring the club's theme on the card. This was a challenge because I had to use the same element on every card.   Sooooo I have been a little busy, but they are finished now.  :)  However, I am going to give a baby 'Sprinkle' for my daughter and will need to start making invitations, favors and decorations for it soon. 

I made this card for the challenge this week.

I stamped this card with Paper Smooches Lovely Thoughts, Bold Blooms and Botanticals 2.  I attached the tag to the card and stamped the greenery and flowers on the card front, overlapping onto the tag. I used Liquid Pearls on the flower centers.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler and I heat embossed it with  Rangers Platinum embossing powder.  I hope you like.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon, gonna go start some invitations. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design and the way you Stamped the Flowers and Greenery on and off the Tag!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!