Saturday, December 7, 2013

Card Pouch Christmas 2013

Hi,
Sorry it has been a couple of weeks, Thanksgiving is over and gearing up for Christmas!

I will share some cards I made for Christmas soon.

However, I made these card pouches that hold 4 cards and 4 envelopes.  I made them as Christmas gifts for members of my family.  I am always asked if people can buy my cards but I usually don't want to do that so next best thing is to give them as gifts!  I made cards for my daughter's baby shower to give as prizes and they were very well received.  The tutorial for this is on Splitcoaststampers.com, the link is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cardpouch/. Just highlight the link and  cut and paste it into your browser to go to the tutorial.










I love the way these turned out and they are really easy to do. You can decorate the outside anyway you like. The backs of the pouches are shown below. The original tutorial was for notecards but this was adjusted for A2 cards by cutting a 7 1/2 x 12 piece of heavy cardstock and 2 pieces of heavy cardstock cut at 2 3/4 x 7. These two pieces of cardstock are attached on the inside and they form the pouches to hold the cards.   The scoring is the same as in the tutorial. 




Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed!




1 comment:

  1. They are very nice!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hopping with Lawnscaping blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!