Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OCC Copic Markers for Cardmakers Day 7

Today's lesson answered a lot of little questions that I had that wasn't even sure how to ask. :)

Sandy Allnock, who's Copic coloring is phenomenal answered a lot of questions about shading and how to create hard coloring combos, like whites and reds, and a lot of other questions about other techniques and maintenance.

Here is my practice sheet.
The top flower is blending for a white flower and the bottom one is a red blending combo.  I really liked this method and I feel way more confident in my coloring.  The first vampire image (isn't he cute?) was using blending techniques for  greys.  I only have warm grey colors, so I did the best I could with what I had.  Sandy used some cool grey shades to accent. I guess those are next on my shopping list. :) The second vampire image  was a method on how to cover up bloops you may have made, such as unintentional ink splashes. Sandy suggested to just create a background! My background is pitiful, but I will just practice more. 

I liked this lesson for all the great information it contained. 

See ya later....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!