Friday, January 26, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch # 256

The sketch for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #256 was a bit of a challenge. lol  But I guess that is a good thing, right?  Makes you think outside the box :)  Here is my card:



I used a Sizzix embossing folder that came in the latest Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit.  This is one of two, and I really like the look.  The dress images, from a Hero Arts card kit, are watercolored with Daniel Smith watercolors.  I have one of the sheets of paint dabs, I think there are maybe 50 dabs of paint and they last a really long time.  On the red/pink dress I used a Versamark embossing marker to make the dots and embossed with Simon Says Stamp gold embossing powder. I adhered them to the card front using foam dots.  The sentiment is from the same Hero Arts card kit, heat embossed on black cardstock. 

This is the sketch:


Different, huh? :)

Hope you like, I'll be back soon....
 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on this challenging sketch! Love the rainbow dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had no trouble with our sketch! The rainbow of cocktail dresses is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, what girl wouldn't love this selection of dresses in her closet? I LOve them in our gallery, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!