Saturday, September 29, 2018

OCC-Color Theory Day 3

Actually yesterday was the last day of class, but I was very busy and couldn't get my project done.  I have to say, I had to go over the material a couple of times to absorb all the information. :)  I did a card that used Complimentary and Split Complimentary colors.  I think I got it right.


I copic colored these images from Essentials by Ellen, die cut them, then adhered to a card front.  I used Distress Oxides to blend in the background (Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade).  The die cut is from Paper Smooches, stacked three times and glued together.  I also added sequins :). 

I learned a lot and I love that you can go back to the class anytime you want to refresh your memory.

Be back soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!