Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ellen Hutson's Mix-It Up Challenge

Ellen Hutson's Mix-It Up Challenge sounded so interesting I wanted to try it.





The challenge was to use Avery Elle and Essentials by Ellen products on a card. I love this idea!  :)

This is the card I made:
I recently purchased Essentials by Ellen Wish Big stamp set, I thought it was super cute, all the images are so versatile!  I paper pieced the hippo and hat and he (well I guess it could be a she) turned out so cute!!  The balloons are also from the set, I stamped them, colored with Copics, used some Clear Wink of Stella, and then I covered them with glossy accents, sorry it doesn't show up that well.  I added the sentiment from Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamp set.  I liked the way this card turned out. :0

Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. The hippo s just adorable! Did you cut a second head and superimpose it on the first? It looks dimensional!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!